Sunday 19 July 2015

Book Haul (#105)

Hey,

I hope you've all had a great week! I certainly have, I've managed to find such great books and I am completely PUMPED!

This week I bought, received and borrowed:
Origin (Corpus, #1)The Catastrophic History of You and Me
Origin (Corpus #1) by Jessica Khoury - Bought
This was £1 in the pound shop. I could not even believe my eyes! It's a US hardback as well so this was basically one dollar-ish. Crazycrazycrazy. I can't wait to read this it's about genetic modification 
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg - Bought
This was also in the pound shop and it is also a US hardback. Talk about lucky finds! I've actually already read this, maybe two years back but I'd love to refresh my mind. It's about a girl who had her heart broken and her heart literally broke so she died. Lovely. 
Life & Laughing: My StoryThe Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)
Life and Laughing by Michael McIntyre - Bought -
I don't usually read autobiographies but Michael McIntyre is one of my favourite comedians ever and I knew I had to read this at some point. I'm a few chapters in and it's absolutely hilarious. 
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin - Borrowed -
It has been 3 long years of waiting for this book and I can't believe I've waited so long since the release date to pick this up. I think I was probably scared because I honestly don't remember all that much about the first two books The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Evolution of Mara Dyer, but I do remember loving them immensely! I may need to give them a quick read to refresh my memory because I am very excited to see how it will all end.
Lying Out Loud
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger - Received -
Thank you Hachette Children's Books! I've loved all of the books in this Hamilton High series and I know that I will slowly fall for this one as well. I'm looking forward to the appearances of previous characters.

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Letterbox Love/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday/Stacking the Shelves in the comments below so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :)

1 comment:

  1. I bought Origin recently too and I am super pumped to read it! I enjoyed The Retribution of Mara Dyer but it was nothing compared to the other books and a little disappointing but I hope you have a better experience with it than I did!

    ReplyDelete