Wednesday 9 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (72)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Champion (Legend, #3)
Release Date: November 5, 2013
He is a Legend.
She is a Prodigy.
Who will be Champion? 

June and Day have sacrificed so much for the people of the Republic—and each other—and now their country is on the brink of a new existence. June is back in the good graces of the Republic, working within the government’s elite circles as Princeps Elect while Day has been assigned a high level military position. But neither could have predicted the circumstances that will reunite them once again. Just when a peace treaty is imminent, a plague outbreak causes panic in the Colonies, and war threatens the Republic’s border cities. This new strain of plague is deadlier than ever, and June is the only one who knows the key to her country’s defense. But saving the lives of thousands will mean asking the one she loves to give up everything he has. 

Legend was brilliant, but Prodigy was just on another level! I loved the action and the rebels... I NEED to find out what happens between June and Day... I NEEEED TO BECAUSE THE CLIFFHANGER IN PRODIGY WAS HORRIBLE.
image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

7 comments:

  1. Omg yes I need this book ASAP. Less than a month to go now! It felt like ages didn't it. I'm so excited but scared at the same time to find out what happens in the end. Great pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Prodigy. I really should get on that before this releases. Not much longer to go now.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of the outliers on this series. I thought it was okay, but it didn't blow me away like it did with my sisters. I hope you enjoy the final book!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to start this series. I've meant to read Legend and Prodigy but I think I'll wait until Champion comes out so I can do a series binge. Great pick!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't gotten around to Legend yet (even though it is sitting on my bookshelf!) but if the cliffhanger is that bad, maybe it would be best to wait until the whole series is published . . . I hate waiting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, same here! And that is a very good plan :D

      Delete
  6. I cannot wait to read this book either! I featured it a few weeks ago. The end of another trilogy! D: I hope you and I both read and enjoy this book! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete