Wednesday 2 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (71)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Resist (Breathe, #2)
Release Date: October 8, 2013
Bea, Alina, and Quinn are on the run. They started a rebellion and were thrown out of the pod, the only place where there's enough oxygen to breathe. Bea has lost her family. Alina has lost her home. And Quinn has lost his privileged life. Can they survive in the perilous Outlands? Can they finish the revolution they began? Especially when a young operative from the pod's Special Forces is sent after them. Their only chance is to stand together, even when terrible circumstances force them apart. When the future of human society is in danger, these four teens must decide where their allegiances lie. 

I loved Breathe so much! Definitely one of the best dystopians of 2012. And if you haven't read it, you should go do it now!
image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. I just read this one last month (and reviewed it on the blog). It was amazing! Definitely liked it better than Breathe. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Breathe, but it sounds like I should. Why isn't enough time just to read? Either way, I'll definitely check it out. I need more dystopians in my life.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick. I have Breathe, but haven't read it yet. I hope to find time soon.

    http://www.alwaysyaatheart.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-10213.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just read Breathe back in August, and I have had Resist for quite some time. I need to read Resist - supposedly, my non-existent review goes live on the 13th. Well, pooh.

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete