Saturday 15 June 2013

Book Haul (#49)

Hey,

Sorry for not posting a Book Haul post last week! I didn't receive or borrow anything, but this week I am overwhelmed with library books! AHHH! Not to mention some others to die for.

This week I bought, received, borrowed and swapped:
The Fault in Our StarsObsession
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - Bought -
I read this book a while back and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I didn't enjoy Looking for Alaska from John Green but I did adore this so I had to buy my own copy.
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Bought -
This a new adult and it ties in with the Lux series so I had to get it. Plus, it was on an offer for 99 cents, which is 66p in the UK... How could I resist?
Why We Broke UpShades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler - Swapped -
I swapped this on Goodreads and I have heard some awesome things about it! 
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis - Borrowed -
The ending to the previous book, A Million Suns, was so annoying!! I've heard AMAZING things about the ending to this book.
Lullaby (Watersong, #2)If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
Lullaby (Watersong #2) by Amanda Hocking - Borrowed -
I enjoyed Wake and thought I should catch up on the other books in the series. Bring on the mermaids!
If I Should Die (Revenants #3) by Amy Plum - Borrowed -
I can't believe this is the end of the trilogy! I adore these books and I hope there's a good ending.
The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3)Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
The Rising (Darkness Rising #3) by Kelley Armstrong - Borrowed -
The previous two books have been really cool and the story lines have been interesting. Hopefully this one will be the same.
Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo - Received -
A big, big thank you to Orion Publishing! I requested Shadow and Bone and absolutely loved it so I had to get my hands on this. I only received S&S this morning and the cover is more beautiful in real life!

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday in the comments below so I can check it out!

Enjoy your books,
Sam :D

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a great haul! Why We Broke Up sounds really good, its nice you managed to swap for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! We even have one of the same on our posts this week, Lullaby!
    Check out my StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of The Rising! Kelley Armstrong is such a good writer! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM
     

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The fault in our stars <3 I recently got If I should die and I can't wait to read Siege & Storm! Enjoy :D

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep, The Fault in Our Stars!! Even though I read it months ago, I still get excited about it :D

    I've heard great things about Why We Broke Up, Lullaby and Siege and Storm too. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week! Obsession was amazing!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-55.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I loved Siege & Storm and TFIOS!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete