Saturday 12 September 2015

Book Haul (#106)

Hey,

I hope you've all enjoyed the summer! There's so many great books out and so many more to come so please recommend me any in the comments that I must get my hands on immediately.


These past couple of weeks I have received, bought and borrowed:
Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)The Heir (The Selection, #4)
Six Of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo - Received
Thank you so much to the publisher for sending me an advanced copy of this book! Who didn't love the Grisha trilogy? I was one of many who couldn't resist it's charm and now I can't wait to sink my teeth into this one.
The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass - Borrowed -
Surprised that the story didn't stop with The One, but I've already finished this book and it's okay as a follow up story.
Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Bought
Yes, yes, yes! Finished it already and couldn't be happier. Look out for my review.
Secret Garden - Artist's Edition by Johanna Basford - Received -
A big thank you to Midas Public Relations for sending me this gorgeous copy! I shall be reviewing soon for you all. 

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)The Cursed Ones (Crusade, #1)
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas - Received -
All I can say is: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEAAAAAAAAAASEEEE.
The Cursed Ones (Crusade #1) by Nancy Holder - Bought -
This book was on sale for £1.50 in WHSmiths and I knew I had to snap it up. I love a good book about hunters because it just reminds me of Supernatural and that brings up a whole load of good feels for me!

Leave a link to you Book Haul, Stacking the Shelves, Letterbox Love, In My Mailbox in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a lovely weekend,
Sam :)

1 comment:

  1. I just posted my review of Six of Crows and IT WAS SO GOOD I LOVED IT READ IT NOW. I also just finished reading Queen of Shadows and ahahhh<33 I know a few people who didn't like it THAT much out of all the books so far but I thought it was SO GOOD. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete