Wednesday 12 November 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (129)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Vendetta
Release Date: January 1, 2015
When five brothers move into the abandoned mansion next door, Sophie Gracewell's life changes forever. Irresistibly drawn to bad boy Nic Falcone, Sophie finds herself falling into an underworld governed by powerful families. When Sophie's own family skeletons come to life, she must choose between two warring dynasties - the one she was born into, and the one she is falling in love with. When she does, blood will spill and hearts will break ...

I thought this would be a contemporary judging from the cover but it's actually some crazy paranormal ghost book, right? Have I got this right? Anyhow, it sounds super cute with Romeo and Juliet style romance.
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

2 comments:

  1. I read a blurb for this recently. Sounds interesting. Enjoy when you get it! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one before but omg I like the male cover model's face ;D I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete