Wednesday 9 July 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (111)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
Release Date: November 4, 2014
Marguerite Caine’s physicist parents are known for their radical scientific achievements. Their most astonishing invention: the Firebird, which allows users to jump into parallel universes, some vastly altered from our own. But when Marguerite’s father is murdered, the killer—her parent’s handsome and enigmatic assistant Paul—escapes into another dimension before the law can touch him.

Marguerite can’t let the man who destroyed her family go free, and she races after Paul through different universes, where their lives entangle in increasingly familiar ways. With each encounter she begins to question Paul’s guilt—and her own heart. Soon she discovers the truth behind her father’s death is more sinister than she ever could have imagined.

A Thousand Pieces of You explores a reality where we witness the countless other lives we might lead in an amazingly intricate multiverse, and ask whether, amid infinite possibilities, one love can endure.

I haven't read anything from Claudia Gray since her Evernight series and I really like the sound of this. I am familiar with her writing style and I know that I will immensely enjoy this.
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

11 comments:

  1. This book oozes goodness right from the synopsis. I can't wait to read this one and it's going to be my first Claudia Gray title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is stunning, so beautifully detailed! Stunning covers are always nice even though for me, personally, the synopsis are what gets me truly intrigued - and oh boy does this one have intriguing synopsis! I'm glad you introduced me to this one :)

    My wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one that I am so looking forward to reading. I have a copy of it, but I am trying to hold off until a little closer to the release date. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES YES THIS BOOK THE COVER I JUST WANT TO STROKE IT. I've not read anything by this author before BUT I WANT THIS BOOK. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this book too! I've always found the idea of a parallel universe so interesting and intriguing :) And of course the cover is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of this one, and it sounds so good! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick. I love Claudia Grey. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of this one, it is so, so, pretty! Of course, it sounds good as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for this one! This was one of my WoW a few weeks back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES. I've been wanting to get my hands on this book!! The synopsis is really intriguing. Plus, THAT cover is a work of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never read anything by Claudia Gray, but I've heard great things about her and her writing. This book sounds so amazing, and the cover is just gorgeous--SO excited for its release! :D

    ReplyDelete